Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Want to see your name in print? OF COURSE YOU DO!

If you've taken a look at my web page, you've seen the two books I have sitting in "The Hopper"--SKINNER, and JEREMY.  Well, I'd like to finish both at the same time, but I don't quite see that happening with--um, you know, my day job of helping fight off the godless pinko-commie hordes scratching and clawing at freedom's gates taking up so much of my time...or something like that.  Yeah.  Commie hordes.  Zombies, too.  Sometimes.  And clowns.  With pull strings.  [Insert awkward silence *here*]

So, which book do I release first?  I'm leaving it all up to you...IT'S TIME FOR A VOTE!

If you've read the excerpts & have a favorite, here's your chance to tell me to:  1) Finish it, and 2) Get your name in the book!  If you're one of the first ten people to vote I'll use your name (somehow, somewhere, some place)!

One caveat:  If you tell me your name is Don Duck, Ted Kennedy, Stevie King, Barbie Benton, Dwight Eisenhower, or even Mikey-Mike the Sofa King, chances are good your vote will be "misplaced".  Okay, Barbie Benton is acceptable, but the rest are not.  It's MY ball.  So there. [I'm not sticking my tongue out right now]

Ahem.  So...Head over to my page & click on the CONTEST page...hurry!  Before it's too late!  Oh the humanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment