Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Quick Note from the Comfy Recliner...

This is a note for everyone who's read one of my books--either THE COMING or THE MENGELE EFFECT.  Or, maybe you've stumbled across my website and read the excerpts for JEREMY and SKINNER--this note's for you, too.  Hmmm...There's a common theme there, right?  Right.

It's YOU!

For everyone who has taken some time out of their day to read something I've written, I have to say THANK YOU!  Like I mentioned a few posts ago, I started writing because I wanted to tell a story that someone else would hopefully enjoy.  That's it, period dot.  So far, I've finished two full-length novels, and have solid starts on two others.  There's many, many more stories stuck in my crazy-shaped bald noggin that are just waiting to make their way from my cranium to my laptop screen...but, I'm not a full-time writer (that whole eating/mortgage/living 'keep your day job' thing, don't you know), so finding time is always a challenge!  I'm going to keep telling stories...and hopefully, you'll read them, and enjoy them.

I do have a favor to ask, though.  If you like what you've read, I need your help...

If you've enjoyed my books, spread the word to your friends & family!  I could spend a LOT of money on advertising, but nothing beats the old fashioned "word of mouth" approach!  Also, I'd like to know what YOU think!  If you've purchased one of my books (again, here's a big THANK YOU!), leave a review if you enjoyed it!  If you'd like to contact me directly (some of you have), you can contact me through my website, this blog page, or the Facebook pages for THE COMING and THE MENGELE EFFECT.

Again, thanks for reading.  I hope to hear from YOU, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment