Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where oh where is WALDO?!?!

Okay, this has nothing to do with Waldo.  Sorry.  Carmen San Diego, maybe?  Nope-nope.  Sorry again.

It's been about a month since I self-published my first two novels.  THE COMING has started to appear in a number of different places, and THE MENGELE EFFECT should be showing up soon.  Here's where they're available:

THE COMING


Promotional Video
Smashwords
Barnes & Noble
Amazon
Kobo Books
Diesel eBook Store

THE MENGELE EFFECT


Promotional Video
Smashwords

Also, don't forget to check out my web page, where you can read excerpts of my two upcoming novels, SKINNER and JEREMY...and leave a note to tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Love the way your books flow. Keeps me interested in what will happen. So nice to see good writing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete