Saturday, April 8, 2017

BIG NEWS! Release Date for THE WIDENING GYRE, 9.5.17

My fourth novel, titled THE WIDENING GYRE, will be released as a Kindle exclusive on September 5, 2017! I'm so excited about this that I can barely see straight.

So why am I so excited, you ask? Well, there's a long history associated with this particular book...I typed the very first words of this novel about sixteen years ago (back when I still had a tiny bit of hair on the top of my head). Thanks to my agent Mark GottliebTrident Media Group and their Digital Media and Publishing team (Nicole Robson, Alicia Granstein, Emily Ross and Caitlin O'Beirne), a book that I've literally spent years and years crafting and re-crafting into the story that it has always deserved to be, will finally see the bright [professionally published] light of day.

Over the last couple of years, I decided to trash well over half of the manuscript and start fresh. After all I had learned writing THE GEMINI EFFECT, THE PHOENIX DESCENT and THE ARGUS DECEIT, I knew I could finally take this story exactly where I always wanted it to go. And I did.

It's a dark story. Good vs evil. A suspenseful supernatural tale that I hope my readers will remember long after they turn the last page.

And there very well might be more pages in the future...but that's a topic for another time.

Right now, the manuscript is in the capable hands of my copyeditor, and the cover is being designed as we speak; I should see the first draft cover concepts sometime next week. I'll share it as soon as it's finalized. Over the next month or so, we should see the pre-order page pop up on Amazon, too.

In the meantime, here's a little visual taste of THE WIDENING GYRE...


No comments:

Post a Comment