Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ABNA Semi-Finals? Nope...not this year!

Just looked at the list--THE COMING didn't make it through to the Semi-Finals (top 50) in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award.  I'd be fibbing if I said I wasn't bummed...BUT, like I've said, I'm happy it made it into the top 250 last month!  They haven't posted the Publishers Weekly reviews yet...looking forward to what they had to say about the entire manuscript.  So, next January, I think I'll throw THE MENGELE EFFECT at them--or maybe SKINNER if it's complete--and see what happens!  The journey continues...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't make it either. But still, I guess it's on to more traditional methods, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine--sorry you didn't make it. Back to the old "Query-Go-Round"!

    Have you seen your Publishers Weekly review yet?

    ReplyDelete