Sunday, March 3, 2013

Barnes & Noble numbers are FINALLY in...

Barnes & Noble (B&N) finally reported their Jan & Feb numbers, and WOW!  My eight flash fiction horror stories have been downloaded a combined total of 1,882 times!

Combined Smashwords, B&N and Sony numbers have "Beach House" leading the way with 345 downloads!


Bad news is, I received my first STINKY review on one of those stories..."Legend".  Whoever left the 1-star review on Barnes & Noble said, "A waste of my time and money!!  Don't bother with this."  Um, okay.  I can buy the fact that if someone took the time to download it and read it, and really didn't like it, they could say it was a waste of their time.  Got it.  What I don't get is they said it was a waste of their...money?  Um, it's free.  F-R-E-E.  Last time I checked, F-R-E-E means it doesn't cost any M-O-N-E-Y.

So...I have a favor to ask.  If you've read "Legend", and happen to disagree with Mr. or Ms. Anonymous who posted the stinky review on B&N, I would humbly ask you please click on over to it's B&N page and leave an honest review.  I'd sure appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment